The objective of this tutorial is to provide an overview of the extended functions in the Make-To-Stock Scenario with Production Versions and Kanban Processing in the IM&C industry.
The scenario Make-to-Stock (MTS) with Production Versions and Kanban Processing focuses on two production control methods in a make-to-stock environment: the use of production versions and Kanban processing.
- Creation of independent requirements
- Material Requirement Planning to calculate the requirements of the finished product as well as for the different components.
- Production order processing with
- Production Versions and Kanban
- Creation of Sales Order
- Execution of Delivery and Billing
Download Make-To-Stock Scenario Video Tutorial
You need to download Simulator Player to view this tutorial (Vista Compatible)
2 thoughts on “Make-To-Stock Scenario with Production Versions and Kanban Processing”
The file are not available to see and check the video. In max of link is same way. Cannot see the documents.
these files become outdated because sim player is also not supported in recent windows versions.. please check other resources