This document provides an overview of the key configuration steps for SAP S4HANA Finance. It covers the differences between SAP ECC and SAP S4HANA in areas like general ledger, asset accounting, business partners, and documents. The document highlights changes in transactions, customizing, and tables between the two systems. Key topics include:
- Comparison of SAP HANA vs S4/HANA
- Differences between ECC and S4/HANA in modules like Finance, Controlling, etc.
- New transactions and changed customizing steps in S4/HANA
- Changes in important FI tables like ACDOCA, FAGLFLEXA etc.
- Introduction of universal journal with ACDOCA table
- New business partner concept replacing customer and vendor masters
- Mandatory new asset accounting in S4/HANA
- Ledger concept changes like standard/extension ledgers
- Parallel accounting options with multiple ledgers
- Real-time processing and reporting changes
The document provides a helpful technical reference for consultants and project teams implementing SAP S4HANA Finance and moving from ECC. It highlights key areas of change through configuration examples and transactional differences between the two systems.