This guide explains how to configure the calculation schema for purchase order in SAP. The calculation schema is a set of rules that determines how the system calculates the net price, taxes, discounts, surcharges, and other conditions for a purchase order.
The calculation schema is assigned to a vendor or a purchasing organization in the master data. You can also change the calculation schema manually in the purchase order header or item.
To configure the calculation schema for purchase order in SAP, following steps are explained in this guide with screenshots:
- Step1: Maintain Condition Table
- Step 2: Define Access Sequence
- Step 3: Define Condition Types
- Step 4: Define Calculation Schema
- Step 5: Define Schema Group for Vendors and Purchase Organizations
Download – 5 Step Configuration Guide to Calculation Schema for Purchase Order in SAP