https://i0.wp.com/www.sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads//fico.png?fit=224%2C224&ssl=1 224 224 yzmercan https://www.sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads//sapdocs-logo-1.png yzmercan2015-11-05 08:19:552018-12-09 00:04:36Beginner's Manual to Product Costing in SAP
Beginner’s Manual to Product Costing in SAP
This document hepls users to understand the product costing functionality in SAP along with the corresponding configuration settings.
- Product Cost Planning
- Controlling Area and Version settings
- Cost Component Structure overview
- Master data for product costing (materials, BoM, Recipe etc.)
- Costing variants / Valuation variant /Transfer Control concepts
- Costing type, Costing version, Marking allowance
- Costing sheets for overheads
- Cost center planning and activity rates
- Joint production, co-products, by-products
- Costing of materials sourced from other plants
- Cost Object Controlling
- Process Order Costing
- Overheads Application
- Period End: WIP/Variances/Settlement
- FI Entries for Process Order Steps and PE Closing
- Actual Activity Price Calculation and Cost Center absorption
1- Free Download with Wait Timer
2- Free, Fast & Direct Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!