Service Entry Sheet (SES) is a document used in SAP Materials Management to confirm the receipt of services performed by a vendor. It is used to verify that the services performed are accurate and that they meet the requirements of the purchase order. The SES process involves creating a service entry sheet that references a purchase order with standard items or limit items to procure lean services. After entering the purchase order number in the service sheet all purchase order items for lean services are added to the service entry sheet by the system.
This document explains the steps required for creating Service Entry Sheet in detail with screenshots;
- Create Service Entry Sheet: Check Output Message [ML81N]
- Check Service Entry sheet number and Goods Receipt document in PO History [ML81N]
- Create Service Entry Sheet: Print Out [ML83]
- Cancel/Revoke Service Entry Sheet [ML81N]
- Create print out put messages of Service entry sheet [MN13]
Download – End Users Guide to Service Entry Sheet Process in SAP MM