Following @MGILLET on Twitter, i have noticed two great links to SAP HCM tutorials provided by him. If you have not seen yet, i had created a limited list of SAP People to Follow on Twitter topic for your reference a while ago. So what you will find in these tutorials ? Following are the titles from the documents:
- Identify Locked Personnel Numbers before Executing Payroll Runs
- Using Variants for Simplifying Data Input – A Guide for SAP HR Users and Consultants
- Quickly Access Complex IMG Paths via Direct Transaction Codes
- Time Evaluation Made Easy
- Employee Quick Search Shortcut Strings
- Recording Changes Made in Personnel Development Infotypes
- Dynamic Actions – Valuable Tips and Tricks
- Accessing Infotype Text in Custom Programs and Queries
- Should you be an SAP Generalist or an SAP Specialist
- Easily Creating PDF Versions of Your Reports
- Logging Changes to Emloyee and Applicant Master Data Automatically
- Displaying Infotype Numbers in Entry Screen Titles
How will you get them ?
Easy, the topics listed above are from a new journal of SAP HR Unleashed publications. They have published two issues up till now and you can get them for free. The upcoming issues may not be free but provided contents is a must-read and worth to pay if you are capable of it, required price is only 110 USD for all previous and upcoming issues. Register here and get first two issues for free.
Another Resource: SAP HR Expert.
- Avoid Data Inconsistency Between ESS and PA30 in ECC 6.0
- Part 2: Effectively Manage the Talent Life Cycle with SAP ERP HCM
Register Here for free and get access to the above articles.