https://i0.wp.com/www.sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads//fico.png?fit=224%2C224&ssl=1 224 224 yzmercan https://www.sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads//sapdocs-logo-1.png yzmercan2013-03-28 16:25:092018-12-10 23:16:06SAP Withholding Tax Configuration in India (TDS)
SAP Withholding Tax Configuration in India (TDS)
This document briefly explains the required configuration process and, the end-user’s transactions with respect to Withholding Tax Configuration in SAP which is commonly known as Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) in India. Following processes is covered in this guide with screenshots:
- Maintain Withholding Tax Countries
- Define Withholding Tax Keys
- Define Withholding Tax Codes
- Portray Dependencies Between Withholding Tax Types
- Define Min/Max Amounts for Withholding Tax Codes
- Assign Withholding Tax Types to Company Codes
- Activate Extended Withholding Tax
- Define Accounts for Withholding Tax to be Paid Over
- Check Recipient Types
1- Free Download with Wait Timer
2- Free, Fast & Direct Download
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!