Bill of materials (BOM), which is specific to Production Planning (PP) module in SAP, is used to describe the list of parts of components needed to complete a saleable product.
This document describes the process of creating and changing a manufacturing Bill of Material in SAP with step by step instructions and screenshots.
By the end of this guide, you will be able to understand:
- How the Bill of material is created in SAP [CS01]
- How the Bill of Material Change the BOM [CS02]
- How the Bill of Material Display the BOM [CS03]
- How the Multi Level BOM is displayed [CS12]
- How Multiple BOM are displayed [CS14]
- How to display a particular component [CS15]
- How a Mass BOM is Changed [CS20]