CDS (Full form: Core Data Services) is a “semantically rich” data definition Language created by SAP. CDS allows ABAP users to define entity types (such as orders, products or business partners, ) and the semantic relationships between them, which correspond to foreign key relationships in traditional entity relationship (ER) models.
After reading this training presentation you will learn;
- What is CDS and how to create it ?
- ABAP CDS vs HANA CDS
- How to Create CDS View using AWS ?
- How to use CDS View in ABAP ?
- How to Associate CDS entities ?
- Aggregate Functions in CDS Views
- CDS View Parameters
- How to Create HANA CDS View