This SAP SD document aims to help consultants in understanding about Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE) . After reading this document you will understand the need for using CPE, when it is used and how it gets determined.
The document will provide details about the various configurations that need to be done before CPE can be used, and what all rules/routines lead to calculation of prices in Sales documents based on CPE. In addition it will also explain what all are the relevant master data for CPE and how they can be maintained.
- CPE Formula
- CPE in SD Documents
- Difference in F&A Pricing and CPE
- Structure of CPE Formula
- CPE – Formula Maintenance
- CPE Setup Overview
- Commodity Price Engine (CPE) Determination in SAP
- CPE Important Configurations & Sales Document Linkages
- CPE Master Data – Quotations & their configurations
- Further Configuration Details for General CPE Settings
Download – SAP Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE) Configuration Guide for Consultants