The delivery and shipment process in SAP S/4HANA SD is a key component of the Order Fulfillment cycle. It involves creating and processing delivery documents, picking and packing goods, posting goods issue, and generating shipment documents. This document focuses on concept and procedural steps of delivery and shipment process in SAP S4/HANA.
- Delivery Process Overview
- Delivery Process Flow Chart in SAP
- Step by Step Instructions to Create/Change/Display Delivery Transaction Codes [VL01N, VL01A, VL01C, VL02N, VL03N, VL09, VL06O]
- Shipment & Shipment Cost Process Overview
- Shipment Process Flow Chart in SAP
- Step by Step Instructions to Create/Change/Display Shipment Transaction Codes [VT01N, VT02N, VT03N, VI01, VI02, VI03]