Dispute Management in SAP S/4HANA FSCM is a feature that allows you to handle complaints from your customers about incorrect or missing invoices and credits. You can create dispute cases and link them to relevant documents and information from Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable. You can also involve other colleagues and departments in resolving the disputes and monitor their status and progress. Dispute Management helps you to improve customer satisfaction and reduce processing times and costs.
This overview presentation focuses on the area of Dispute Management in Financial Supply Chain Management and the various sub process and activities associated with it.
After reading this document, you will be able to:
- Understand Dispute Management process in FSCM
- Explain the various types of Dispute
- Create and Resolve Dispute Cases
- Dispute Case integration with Credit Management
- Create reports for Dispute Management
- End User Guide 1: How to create a dispute case and close the dispute case with a credit note?
- End User Guide 2: How to create and manage a dispute case by manually clearing it?
- End User Guide 3: How to create a dispute case and partially clear the Dispute case?
- End User Guide 4: How to create a dispute case and to write it off?