This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to perform transactions of common accounts receivable process in SAP S/4HANA Finance (FI-AP). It is intended for users who are new to SAP or who need a refresher on the accounts receivable process.
The guide covers the following topics:
- How to create and park Customer invoices
- How to create and park Customer credit memos
- How to process Customer Advance Payment: (Without advance request)
- How to process Customer Incoming Payment (Full, Partial, and Residual):
- How to process Customer Outgoing Payment (Refund to customer)
- How to manage Customer Manual Clearing
- How to post a new accounting document with reference
- Most Used Accounts Receivable Reports
The guide is organized by topic, and each topic includes step-by-step instructions, screenshots, and explanations of the key concepts.