This PDF document provides an overview of SAP S/4HANA Plant Maintenance functionality and key processes at a basic level. Plant Maintenance in SAP is used to manage and maintain technical objects such as machines, vehicles, and other equipment.
Key topics covered in the document:
- Introduction to Plant Maintenance
- Organization Structure – overview of key organizational units like client, company code, plant, planner group
- Master Data – Functional Locations, Equipment, Bill of Materials, Task Lists, Work Centers, Measuring Points
- SAP Plant Maintenance Processes with Flow Charts:
- Work Clearance Management (Permit to Work) Process in SAP PM