Following reports might be useful for you when you are to reconcile a department’s budget:
- Available Balance by Fiscal Year – under Fiscal Year Summary Report. This report is useful for cost/fund centers that have planned revenue and/or expenses. It displays the cost/fund center’s projected plan, actual activity, commitments, and a comparison of actual to plan
- Inception to Date Report – under Inception to Date (Grants). This report is useful for Grants and some Plant accounts. It displays the cost/fund center’s current budget, actual activity, commitments and available balance.
- Net Balance Report – under Fiscal Year Summary Reports. This report is useful for cost/fund centers that receive Revenue. It displays the cost/fund center’s revenue, actual expenses, commitments, and available balance.
- Cost Center: Actual Line Item Report – under Reconciliation (Detail). This report is useful for all cost/Fund centers. This report displays all actual transactions (expenses/revenues).
- Plant Maintenance – under Actual cost of work orders. This report in combination with the Actual Line Item Report provides you with a listing of all detailed transactions posted to an account.