https://www.sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads//sapdocs-logo-1.png 0 0 yzmercan https://www.sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads//sapdocs-logo-1.png yzmercan2009-05-07 09:43:332022-09-30 14:12:37BEx Query Designer Presentations for Beginners
BEx Query Designer Presentations for Beginners
The BEx-Query Designer is used to prepare analysis – known as queries – of all data stored in the SAP BW. The Query Designer can be invoked via the Web or from MS Excel or can be installed as a desktop application. After the Query Designer has been started, the Open dialog allows a fast access to the InfoProviders in the SAP BW and the queries already present.
This presentation package consists of the following topics:
- Unit 1 – Introduction to BW Reporting: You will be introduced to BW architecture and objects used in SAP BW: InfoObject, InfoCube, Infoprovider and ODS…
- Unit 2 – BEx query Designer: This presentations gives a brief definition of BEx Query Designer and basic steps required to create, change and display a Query
- Unit 3 – Calculated and Restricted KEy Figures: Learn what Calculated and Restricted Key Figures are and know their properties. Structures and Cell Editor also covered in this unit
- Unit 4 – Properties and Attributes of Characteristics: Get a brief overview of Attributes and properties of the Display Hierarchy
- Unit 5 – Variables: Learn what variables are used in Query Designer
- Unit 6 – Query Properties: After reading this unit you will be able to understand the purpose of setting parameters under General, Display and Extended properties.
- Unit 7 – Exceptions and Conditions: What are Exceptions and Conditions ? Read this unit and learn how to create them.
hi guys can u please tell me why we go for sap bw exactly.
i want to know what is the difference between sap bw and others
I would like to habe some doc about BI BEX
The training material are very helpfull, thank you very much.
BW is for both transactional and analytical purpose.It can fetch from any sources.The analysis of the data is very easier.It has ways to get embedded with other technologies for further increase in performance.