In this presentation you will find a comprehensive content regarding to SAP India localization with respect to Sales And Distribution module. Following are headlines from the document
- Indian tax structures defined: Direct Taxes (Capital Tax, Personal income tax) and Indirect Taxes ( Excise duties, Sales taxes and Service taxes)
- Excise duties and Sales taxes defined and differences explained.
- Types of excise duties: Basic Excise duty, Additional Excise duty, Special Excise duty are explained.
- Sales Processes are shown in detail: Sales from factory, Sales from Depot…
- A common word CENVAT is described.
- Condition based tax procedure TAXINN configuration is shown.
- Excise Register defined and types of Excise Registers listed.
- Tax/Excise Duty set up for MM & SD is explained step by step with screenshots.
- You will be guided through basic settings of Excise Registration ID’s, Company Code, Plant, Excise groups, Series groups, Excise Duty Indicators,
- CENVAT Utilization explained.
1 thought on “SAP SD CIN Presentation: Concepts, Configuration and More…”
How is customs duty & drawbacks incorporated in the MM Module?.
Please provide some hints