I have come up to another very informative document about the transaction codes that SAP Beginners will find interesting notes. Actually my curiosity increases about the author of this document, M Rajagopalan, coz I ve seen his name on many useful SAP related documents but no chance to meet any of his profile on web. I would rather want to know more about him. Anyway, regarding the document you will find following notes;
- How to display all transaction code in SAP
- Use of Command Line
- Determining transaction code
- and the most useful part that you will understand the structure of t.codes: What is Naming Standarts of Transaction Codes ?
- Miscellanous configuration transactions
1 thought on “Understanding SAP Transaction Codes Structures”
1)Please keep the search criteria on top or at the visible place – I lost almost 20 minutes in searching the search text box.
2) Also currentlyyou have split the screen into 3 columns, the first left colum is 40% of size, where you display documents, the middle column is 25 % where you have “community News” and the right column you have left it blank 35% may be for Ads- Please increase the size of the left column to 75% and dont bring in any commercials, if you want do it at the bottom of the site.
3)If possible please Avoid Ads By google, for sure its damaging the healthiness of your site.
4) The feedback window size is TOOOOOO smal to type in a message
Superb site for SAPians