Don’t know anything about SAP or ABAP ? Never seen ABAP code before and you think it is too difficult for a beginner ? A consultant from Accenture Consulting Company like you shares his experiments in this document.
The author aims to help the beginners to learn the basis of the ABAP code, with a lot of easy examples and not forgetting the little details that often are missing in the specialized texts.
- How to create a new program
- Variables and constants: Types of data, Data definition
- Working with strings
- Working with strings: Features, Example
- Control instructions: IF instruction, Case instruction
- Loops: DO/ENDDO, LOOP/ENDLOOP, WHILE/ENDWHILE
- Tables: Internal tables, Database tables, Example
- Parameters and Selection-Screen: Parameters, Select-options, Selection-screen, Example
- Form and functions
- Error messages
- OUTPUT: Simple view, ALV view, ALV view in POPUP
- File: Declaration, Upload a file from UNIX, Upload a file from DOS, Download a file in UNIX, Download a file in DOS,
- ABAP Debugger