In SAP S/4HANA, credit management in Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) is a process that helps to monitor and control customers’ credit risks. It enables defining credit policies, assigning credit limits, checking credit exposure and blocking or releasing sales orders based on customers’ overall credit standing. . SAP S/4HANA Credit Management provides a single integrated solution across Finance Accounts Receivables (FI-AR), Sales and Distribution (SD) and Dispute and Collections.
This overview presentation focuses on the area of Credit Management in Financial Supply Chain Management and the various sub process and activities associated with it.
After reading this document, you will be able to:
- Understand FSCM Process in S/4HANA
- Explain customer credit management in S/4HANA
- Explain credit management integration in S/4HANA
- Explain integration with the external credit rating agencies
- Explain automatic calculation of credit limits in S/4HANA
- Demonstrate processing of credit check in sales transactions in S/4HANA
- Demonstrate processing of credit holds in S/4HANA
- Learn how to monitor and control credit risk in S/4HANA
- Reports for Credit Management in S/4HANA
Download – FSCM Credit Management in SAP S/4HANA: Overview Presentation