eCATT Article Series
eCATT is a SAP Testing Tool, which can be used to automate & test business scenarios in R/3. One can create and execute the eCATT scripts based on business processes mapped in R/3. These scripts can be then tested before go live to Production server. If needed eCATT can be used in production server also provided exact functionality of its usage should be known. After testing, eCATT generates a detailed log depending on the processes executed. If the testing is smooth with success mode, this means the business scenarios mapped in R/3 system are correct. And if the test results in error than one can analyze the problems from the generated error log. Thus helps in analyzing the error.
Sapha Nodi, a Software Engineer, created an article series for eCATT for the following topics:
- eCATT – An Introduction (PART I)
- eCATT Scripts Creation – TCD Mode (PART II)
- eCATT Scripts Creation – SAPGUI Mode (PART III)
- eCATT Chaining, Parameterization, Creation Of Test Data,Test Configuration, System Data (PART IV)
- eCATT Scripts Management Via Test Workbench (PART V)
- eCATT Logs (PART VI)
- eCATT Scripts Creation Non-User Interface Mode & Rename, Copy, Delete, Upload, Download eCATT Objects(PART VII)
- eCATT Tips Of Recording, Testing & Links (PART VIII)
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!