SAP People to Follow on Twitter
Recently becoming one of the best communication tool, Twitter has been widely used also by a large number of SAP users. Here is the my personal list you should follow to get tips, information and maybe support. The list is not based on the famous users or the ones that have most followers but only i find useful to follow and more importantly they really are knowledgeable folks. You can also find me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/eddai.
Not in any particular order;
- Jon Reed– @Jonerp – Jon Reed of JonERP.com is an SAP Mentor who blogs and podcasts on SAP skills trends, with a dash of BS-Free Web 2.0 bootstrappin’
- Mark Finnern– @finnern – SAP Chief Community Evangelist aka Community Guy
- Craig Cmehil– @ccmehil – Community and Technology Evangelist in the Enterprise World
- Oliver Kohl– @oliver – Coder, Consultant, SAP Mentor, Mac Fanboy, iPhone Addict, Cake Baker, Music Lover & Fashion Victim
- Michael Koch– @pixelbase – SAP Development Consultant, SAP Mentor
- Alvaro Tejada– @blag – Senior ABAP Consultant, Scripting Languages Geek, SAP Mentor, Blogger, Programming books author
- Thomas Jung– @thomas_jung – SAP NetWeaver Product Manager – specializing in Development Tools and UI Strategy
- Ram Manohar Tiwari– @rmtiwari – Passionate about Programming & SAP . SAP Dev Principal Consultant
- Martin Gillet – @MGILLET – SAP HCM Consultant and trainer, SAP Mentor, Passionate over ERP Processes
This is limited list but another list created by @oliver, you can follow many SAP Mentors, Employee, Consultants at SAP Affinity Group. I do not know the criterias but if you are a usual SAP User just like me, you are not recommended to edit wiki and add your account there. Unique people are there in list!. Instead you can join wefollow.com’s SAP Group
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!