This article explains the steps involved for uploading of master data & cutover open items by using CATT tool, which will be useful for the functional consultants with out the help of writing BDC program by the ABAP consultant.
As this CATT tool got so many advantages like:
- Which can be used with out any ABAP coding,
- Save the time at the time of implementations/ upload scenarios.
- Which can by done by functional consultants with out any ABAP consultants help
- Which can be uploaded from Development client to Testing client to get the testing sign-off and can be directly uploaded in to Production client from Development as well.
- To upload from Dev to Prod client we need to check RFC settings at basis module level. At t code: SCC4 this setup should be there.
The objective of this article is to explain you on step by step process to upload master data / open item data at cutover time by functional consultant himself.
3 thoughts on “Master Data Uploads Using CATT Tool”
This site seems to be good one.
Can you please post some SD certifcation questions material if possible.
The page is not found in SDN
url fixed..you can download it now