- Condition records are always created using a specific key.
- Use tables for help in defining the structure of condition record keys
- The most important fields used in pricing at header and item level are available in the standard system.
- As of R/3 Release 4.5, you can also add non-key fields to the condition tables. This is the case, for example, in condition table 144, which is used within the price book (condition type PBUD).
- The key fields of a condition table must appear at the start of the table, in other words, non-key fields must not appear between any two key fields.
- Condition table: The definition of the key of the condition record.