Sorry for delay, because of some technical problems my site was unavailable for two days. Here are this week’s updates,
- Available to Promise (ATP) in SD
- New General Ledger – Introduction
- Allocation Using Fox Formula in SAP BI
- FAQ of Service Ticketsd and Service Requests in SAP CRM 7.0
- Enhancement Package 1 (EhP 1) for SAP Netweaver 7.0 is Up
- How to Resume Workflow Processing?
Author discusses basics of ATP, along with some configuration.
In this document New General Ledger concept and new functionalities; Document Splitting and Parallel Ledgers are discussed
This blog tells about use of FOX formula in BI-IP for complex allocation requirements.
This blog answers common customer inquiries concerning the functionalities of the Service Ticket and the Service Request
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 now in ramp-up. Author tells about highlights of this new release
Get answers to how to delete workflow instance, how to resume workflow processing and how to resume workflow processing after system down