This document (107 pages PDF) provides an overview of SAP SD FI integration and account determination in SAP S/4HANA. It covers the order to cash (O2C) process from sales order to delivery to billing.
Key list of processes covered in the document are:
- Preparation for SD-FI Integration: Explains the pre-requisites before SD-FI integration like sales order and outbound delivery creation.
- SD-FI Integration Starts from Outbound Delivery Post Goods Issue (PGI): Explains how accounting entries are triggered during goods issue to outbound delivery.
- Number Range in Outbound Delivery PGI: Covers configuration of number range for accounting document type at goods issue.
- Account Determination in SD: Explains account determination in SD also called revenue account determination. Covers account keys, account assignment groups, access sequences etc..
- Create Billing: Explains accounting at the time of billing document creation and how values are posted to determined GL accounts.
- Accounting Entries at Billing: Displays sample accounting entries posted at billing along with GL accounts.