A pricing condition is a key element of the pricing functionality in SAP S/4HANA Sales and Distribution (SD) module. It defines the type, amount, and calculation logic of a price component, such as a discount, surcharge, tax, or freight. Pricing conditions are stored in condition records that are assigned to condition types. This document covers covers pricing condition maintenance as well as and shipment cost conditions in SAP S4/HANA SD.
- Pricing Condition Overview
- Pricing Condition Process Flow Chart in SAP
- Step by Step Instructions to Create/Change/Display Pricing Condition Transaction Codes [VK11, VK12, VK13, VK14 and V/LD]
- Shipment Cost Condition Process Overview
- Shipment Cost Condition Process Flow Chart in SAP
- Step by Step Instructions to Create/Change/Display Shipment Cost Condition Transaction Codes [TK11, TK12 and TK13]