This document is designed to provide a comprehensive guide to performing a system refresh on an SAP Netweaver 7.0 (2004s) Dual Stack system. It was developed on a BW system, so for other system types, there may be alternate or adjusted steps required
Browse Netweaver related topics under this category
WebDynpro Navigation & Component-Orientation
WebDynpro is SAP’s new approach for web application development. Developers are supposed to create their applications with visual tools that require little knowledge concerning implementation details. Hence, most of the source code is generated by the used development environment. The WebDynpro approach allows developers to separate presentation- and business-logic. In addition, WebDynpro Applications are operating system independent. Developers can create WebDynpro Applications using either ABAP- or Java-technology.
This paper aims to describe opportunities provided by WebDynpro technology regarding front-end design, navigation logic and reusability. Besides, it focuses on the Java-personality of the SAP Web Application Server and, therefore, deals with the Netweaver Development Studio regarding application design.
Web Dynpro- 4 Days Training
This 4 Days Training slides gives core concept of Web Dynpro for newbies
- Day 1- Web Dynpro Introduction: In this presentation you will learn how to describe the declarative programming approach used to create Web Dynpro applications
- Day 2- Context: This presentation gives definition of Web Dynpro Controller contents and function of each controller entity. Besides you will also learn differences between the component controller, custom controllers, view controllers, and window controllers
- Day 3- Navigation: You will learn the navigation between different views in a Web Dynpro applications.
- Day 4- Adaptive RFC: After completing this unit you will understand nodes and attributes in a controller’s context, Explain how the node property’s cardinality and singleton influence the memory allocation at runtime.
Currency Translation: Step by Step Guide
Currency translation allows you to translate key figures with currency field that are present at the InfoProvider level with different currencies to a specific currency on the fly while executing the report. It can also be used in transformation rules to translate the amount key figures with different currencies to a standard currency while loading the data into BW data targets. The document explains the step by step procedure to implement the currency translation scenario.
Reporting Tools in SAP
There are several methods to generate reports in SAP, including
- ABAP List Processing (ABAP programming)
- ABAP Query Reporting
- Ad Hoc Query Reporting
- Structural Graphics Reporting
- Executive Information System
- SAP Information System (report trees)